We are currently looking for someone to join our facilitator staff at Mont-Libre. The position would entail:
– helping to some extent with our administrative tasks
– offering and leading one workshop a day depending on teens’ interests
– mentoring a few teens
– helping with our democratic assemblies and with our conflict resolution processes.
*It is a volunteer position for now, but it might become paid when the centre becomes more financially viable.
To apply, we invite you to send us your résumé until August 22th at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get in touch with selected applicants by phone to invite them for an interview a few days later. Our staff along with our teens will conduct the interview and select one or two candidates.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Passionate about education and alternative education
- Has passions to share with teens
- Can work 1 to 2 days a week from September 4th until December 20th, although, ideally until June 20th.
If you have any questions, you can reach us at 514-668-6254.